Consider this – you are a parent, looking to take your child to a new day care, doctor, or even dentist. While you’ve read countless reviews and taken recommendations from friends or family, actually seeing the place before hand can provide some peace of mind. Sure viewing photos of a business is great, but what if you were able to immerse yourself within it; to be able to turn an image to see all nooks and crannies of an office, click through to different rooms, check for exits and bathrooms. With 360° tours, viewers can now do just that.
Studies have shown that over 92% of people will search for a business on Google prior to visiting for the first time. To help your business stand out, offer visitors a different viewing experience: a 360° tour with Ferocious Media.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
- Google Street View increases engagement with your business online.
- A 360° tour allows you to invite customers inside and experience your business’ ambiance with familiar Street View navigation.
- Giving potential customers the ability to look around a room provides them with the potential to find something unique and personal about your business.
- Each tour can be paired with premium-quality photography that will be uploaded to your Google listing.
- As a bonus, you can use the virtual tour as content for your website and social media!
360° tours let business owners to hand over the “keys” of their business (figuratively) to potential customers, allowing them to step in and look around before actually setting foot inside the physical location. This new, immersive experience helps to provide a deeper understanding of a place or event.
So whether you looking to appeal to the parent leery of bringing their child to an unfamiliar location or the couple considering different venues for their upcoming nuptials – a 360° tour is the perfect way to put your customers minds at ease, before even stepping foot in the door.
Ready to get started? Call and speak with the experts at Ferocious Media today! Let’s get your business on the map!