You’re a master with a hammer. You’re an artist with a paintbrush. Heck, you’re even a maestro when it comes to mowing your lawn. But there are a few things in life you should just leave to the experts — and digital marketing happens to be one of those things. Why? There’s lots that can go wrong if you’re not 110% committed and let’s face it, you may not have enough time for that.
We understand your passion for DIY projects and we encourage giving things the good ole college try, but when it comes to your digital marketing campaign and your bottom line is at risk here are a few of the top reasons you’ll want to hand over the reigns:
- You’re not tracking your progress: how can you measure the effects of your online marketing efforts? There’s one simple answer, analytics. It’s a small word, but it has a BIG meaning and if you’re not spending hours looking at insights you’re probably not getting the most out of your campaign.
- You’re unfamiliar with the lingo: for most of you, digital marketing jargon isn’t your first language and unless you’re speaking it on a daily basis you’re going to be behind the curve. Leave it to the linguists and we’ll make sure your campaign is moving along fluently.
- You’re not staying on top of trends: do you look for new trends while you’re eating your breakfast in the morning? Are you on your phone or tablet reading digital marketing blogs at the dinner table? If you’re not checking up on the latest industry articles hourly, chances are you’ll fall into the ICYMI (in case you missed it) category.
- You’re not adjusting your budget: when it comes to your digital campaign, you’ve got to be one with your budget. If you can’t tell us the last time you checked on your ads or have no idea how to adjust your spending, your hard earned money is not being utilized to its full potential.
- You’re not looking at the big picture: you may be able to list a few benefits of SEO and you may even be able to rattle off why you should be on Facebook, but are you taking full advantage of all of the aspects of a digital campaign that are available to you? Are you on all of the right social media platforms? Do you have a responsive website? These are questions you should be asking and if you don’t know the answers to all of them, you may want to reconsider doing it yourself.
At Ferocious Media, we are a full service Digital Marketing Agency where growing your business is our business. Call and speak with one of our experts today to find out how we can help!